Thursday, March 16, 2006

Head Above Water

www.ellipse.3d.free.fr/Docs/whale.html

The next person who gets me sick will have to answer to...uh...well, me. I'm weary with sorrow and much coughing. Oh, and anyone who wants to be on the SBS calling list (not so much "on" the list as help call people who are "on" the list) it would be much appreciated. If I get no volunteers, then I will tie Cedar in your front yard until you volunteer. I haven't heard any news from Cole yet. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm going up April 1st to see him and I don't think I can wait that long. It's like sending Afty off and not being able to see him for an extremely long time. Only, it's not Afty, it's my horse. Which, is just as bad. Ok, bad analogy. I must still be sick. Oh, and I'm going to go pick up 100 bales of hay today. The sign up sheet to help is in the waiting area here at the office. There will be free mini Moonpies for whoever shows up. Well, until we run out.


p.s.- Joy and uh...Mr. I trim better than everybody came over and used their new degrees to trim Aari's feet yesterday. So, anybody know a good vet? Kidding!!! It went great. It's gonna be nice not having to pay $25 a horse now. Wahoo!!

8 comments:

Goingintoalltheworld said...

I'm so excited that I'm the first one to post! It gives me an excuse to stop working on my homework and to waste some time. I don't really have a real comment, though. Oh, except that I volunteer to eat any extra Moon Pies, although I regret to inform you that I won't be available to help pick up your hay. Sorry.

Joy said...

i'd love to go get the hay with you, but bichem and genetics have me stuck in library all afteroon - oh, and about your lame horse's foot -- I didn't do it, i promise!

Carroll said...

cheer up...you don't have to clean out his stall...

Rachael said...

YESSSS...not cleaning stall.....!!!

Oh, and she isn't lame. But if John asks, say she is so he feels bad and will pay me lots of money.

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Hannah, I totally agree. First, Joy accuses you of blasphemy, and here she is hypocritically using bad words. Actually, I'm not so sure that "genetics" isn't offensive, as well.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

> Actually, I'm not so sure that "genetics" isn't offensive, as well.

Agreed. Kind of scary with all the technical terms that Joy is flinging about carelessly. Before you know it we'll be seeing "dianetics" and "scientology" sneak their way into her commentaries...

Anonymous said...

yea, about the $25 you thought you were saving, now that i'm a professionsal ferrier i'll have to go up on my rates. as for the hay, if you buy from us we can deliver.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Furnishings rugs runners runners rug area runners qvc See thur blouses lipitor Lipitor muscle pain http www.healthboards.com high