Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Diggin' to China

www.bigphoto.com
Cole leaves Monday. I'm sad. I don't want him to leave. Eventhough he'll be back in a month it still makes me sad. Maybe I can use that month to raid someone's wallet and buy another horse of my dreams. Speaking of spending money on horses, Joy and I are going to a horse shoe course this weekend. Wish us luck. I know how to pull shoes but that's about it. I hope there's a good vet nearby when I drive my first nail. Poor horse is gonna' need it. I might get kicked in the esophagus. Maybe they won't use real horses. Just little fake plastic ones...like My Little Ponies. I think Kimberly said I could use her's. Stealing a line from Jesse, I would feel "like Bozo the idiot circus clown with my shiny new pet" if I didn't have to pay to have shoes put on my horses every 6 weeks. I'm a little nervous about shoeing Major however. Nothing like laming your sisters 22 year old race horse with a famous great-great-grandpa. I'll just practice on Cedar first.

7 comments:

Carroll said...

You should practice on John...he has a messed up heel anyway.

Rachael said...

I have recently learned about corrective shoeing.

Goingintoalltheworld said...

I'm not sure about this, but I think the line is "JoJo, the idiot circus boy." Also, I'm unsure as to why your primary concern is to have a vet there. Didn't you say you were worried that YOU would get kicked in the esophagus? I think I'd make sure there's some sort of human doctor around.

Oh, and if you're practicing on John, just leave the mustard oil and Vaseline at home - it could get violent! I think he knows karate ... and four other Chinese words.

Joy said...

Doctors? Who needs them ;)

Rachael said...

Don't you just love how I inaccurately quote people...and then spell inaccurately wrong?

Joy said...

Rach - are you alive? We need a new post for verification!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP toyota fj cruiser parts and accessories adderall xr in italy indiana richmond toyota buick photo riviera lifted 87 toyota pickups Free water bed replacement mattress baseball