Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dragon Storm/Take 2






What can I say about this weekend? I was tired...but not real tired. Hungry...but not too hungry. Cold...actually freezing to death by Sunday. I had a wonderful weekend. A big THANK YOU to Carroll for letting me wear the blue dress. It's my favorite. Just to shut Martha up I have to inform you that yes, indeed, she did take these photos of all of us. She also wanted me to let Tommy know that his drum whamming didn't hurt little Neil Earl's ears. Maybe when he grows ears it could cause a bit of a problem. I think my favorite part of the weekend was when the movie director told us to be in the movie and stand there (for 3 hours) and then ask us why we were standing there. I learned my lesson. I guess my photo won't go on imdb.com just yet. It's all about timing.

15 comments:

Carroll said...

Martha,
LOVE the brick window picture. It's beautiful!

Rach,
Don't feel bad that we weren't in the movie. It'll be more fun to make fun of if we're not in it!

Joy said...

Pictures!!! Y'all are all so purty - it just hurts my eyes to look at the photos!

Anonymous said...

OK - This baby cannot be called Neil Earl....PLEASE

Carroll said...

We need to use either Neil Earl or Parnell...or Rachael will revert to Turd Ferguson.

Anonymous said...

OK let's use Neil Earl.....NOT Turd Ferguson

babyarnie said...

How about a normal not back woods of West Va. name ??? (no offense to West Virginians) :)

Anonymous said...

and what would that be? James Earl

Anonymous said...

if it's a girl you can call her shartreese, sharonda, or lafawnda!T

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! We can't have 2 Turd Fergusons in the family--that's Burke's name!

Rachael said...

We could call them Poopsie 1 and Poopsie 2. But that sounds vaguely familiar also....

Anonymous said...

Could just call 'em Poops

The kids in my dads Youth group wanted to call me Guido...

Let's call 'em Tubbs

Anonymous said...

I love the civil war era porta-johns in the background of the ladies' picture!

Rachael said...

Yes, well, they had port-o-johns in the civil war i'm quite sure.

Anonymous said...

Can we get some live action photos of Lt. Colonel Burt in there?

Anonymous said...

What a great site Nursing diagnosis related to cellulitis Ferrari girl asses over fifty Accessory kia suv Answering machine play n skillz ft chamillionaire www subaru usa .com Chevrolet tahoe forms 2000 chevy blazer seat covers 2005 scion xa and thule roof rack Emergency wireless phone service Export hot tub Avoid debts stealing Car seat covers dog Whirpool washer dryers vw