Tuesday, February 07, 2006

False Alarm

Everybody sit back, relax, and take a breather. Cole isn't leaving until March. I haven't told him yet but I'm sure he'll be relieved. I have a funny taste in my mouth. It might be because I ate a mozerella sticks followed by a Jamoca shake. It might also be why my stomach hurts. The office got a bill today for $.01 from a company we had already paid. So, I taped a penny to the bill and sent it back. My question to you is...how do you pay a $.01 bill. Do you write a check? Do you send cash? Do you call them and say get real and go dig around on the floor of your car until you find a penny and pay it yourself (tempting but not very nice). Well, I have a few phone calls to make so I'll make this short. Plus, I have to go drink some water to get this taste out of my mouth.

6 comments:

Carroll said...

YES!!! Kinda like when John had a $0.03 tuition bill. They wouldn't take change, though. Had to have a check. How silly.

babyarnie said...

Rach had a great idea. Send them a bill for $.39 for the stamp we had to use to mail the dern thing!

Joy said...

Maybe MOVIES,HBO,and SHOW TIMES needs some pennies???

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Recipe: Squirrel Burrito

Serves: One

First, you need to go over to the Burt's house and kill their squirrel (although you could kill the one that lives in the church ceiling in a pinch). Skin, bone, and marinate meat. Cook, and wrap in burrito. Then, look at it, and realize how nasty it looks. Go to Taco Bell, and buy a Nacho Bell Grande and Steak Quesadilla. Enjoy.

Then, since you're already at Taco Bell, just pull across Purfoy to go to Bojangle's, order a Cajun Chicken Biscuit Combo, Bo-sized, and mail it to me.

Rachael said...

MMMMM....Bosized. I've never done that. And to think...I was going to go walking for lunch today. Whatever!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Zithromax no prescription next day delivery Ultram raise blood sugar best but online phd http://www.plussizematernityclothes.info/Tennis_star_photos.html 2001 dodge dakota reviews