Monday, February 21, 2005

Lazy Days


Vast
"I want to see mountains again, mountains, Gandalf. And then find somewhere quiet, where I can finish my book...I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread. I need a holiday, a very long holiday, and I don't expect I shall return. In fact, I mean not to."
-Bilbo Baggins /J.R.R. Tolkien

Well, I'm not quite that bad off. But, I would like a holiday. I am leaving this weekend with 11 other church buddies for the mountians. We always look forward to our vacations. Last summer we bummed it up at a beach cottage....and did absolutely nothing. Just the way a vacation should be...leaving the house to eat, parasail, and tan (burn). This weekend we were all going to ski but just can't find the energy. So, a lazy weekend it is... and I can't wait.

Hannah thanks for the photo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try your luck skining I think it would be funny. We only have 4 days left until its vacation time can not wait to relax with you all there. See you all friday.

Joy said...

Rach, I love the quote - such a wise hobbit he was. Just remeber only 2 more days! YEAH!

Rachael said...

Dave and Joy,
We are going to have the best time...especially eating out Friday night. I'm ready to be a big pig. The countdown begins.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... asian cuckold videos asians tits Basic instinct 2 orgy 1990 volkswagen golf body syle Neurontin prices

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »