Wednesday, February 09, 2005

CATCH THE GATE!!


Show Time Posted by Hello
One of my biggest fears in life is that I will miss the gate call at a show. The announcer will call for the horses to enter the ring for a particular class. Once the gate has been shut and the class as begun, there's no getting into the ring. I don't know what the deal is...I've never missed a class. Nevertheless, I'm a total nervous wreck for the entire horse show. My buddies Tammy (Tammy Fay) and Asa (Asamaycurly) spend most of the show trying to calm me down. Cole, however, knows what he's doing. He has done this so many times (with and without me) that he could probably show himself. He really acts like a pro. From the moment he steps into the show ring he comes alive....and becomes a complete snob. It's amazing to watch. I think that he genuinely enjoys himself.

Hannah took this photo from the rail at a show last year. I always make Hannah do strange stuff with me. She had it rough. She was my photographer and cheering section all rolled into one. She did a great job. I hope one day I can make it up to her as well as Tammy and Asa who have learned how to deal with my random panic attacks and babysit me while we're on the road. God has blessed me with such fantastic friends.

4 comments:

babyarnie said...

confusias say; don't let the gate hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Joy said...

martha said it all :) rach, your blog is awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are a very crazy girl! I really enjoy "trying" to keep you grounded at shows although sometimes I would love to just smack you in the back of the head to get your brain working. You know I love to pieces and am really looking forward to "dragging" you to shows this year. Here's to good fun, good shows, great ribbons and safe trips to and from. See you on the rail!! Love ya, TammyFay

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Virginia dialup access number swimsuits lomita facial hair removal ultram Hostave2 net homemadevids beach voyeur 083 bontril Toyota gauge faces http://www.paxil-6.info http://www.breast-augmentation-winter-park.info Lake county il mortgage refinance soccer Ambien and prescription Enterprise rent a car edinburgh Malpractice lawyers in manhattan ny web cam