Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Echo of Angels


He will give His angels charge of you, to guard you in all your ways.
Psalm 91:11


As the battle between the North and South rages, the death of thousands brings a once united nation to its knees . In fear and trembling young men and old alike cry out for mercy. As the heavens rise to answer, the hosts of earth grow silent, listening for an echo.


This is the second attempt that Hannah and I have had at screenwriting...and it isn't easy. This is the opening monologue and if it sounds confusing...it's still in the works.

Basics: It was inspired by Psalm 91:11. We hear acounts all the time of people having encounters with "angels". We wanted to show it and have chosen the Civil War as the bases. If God was respected by both the North and the South, did He take a side?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! That has to be the best opening monologue I have ever read! You two ladies are very talented, not to mention insanely HOT!! I think that you will be famous for sure and perhaps you can take me to the Oscars with you!

-Cousin Eddie

Anonymous said...

yeah, so you still haven't emailed me the first script...
-d

Rachael said...

Daniel,

Hey. Don't feel bad. We're only on like page 30. We still have a lot to do. I'll send you what we have so you can take a look. This one is a lot harder than the other because we have to make it as accurate as possible.

Cousin Eddie,

I wouldn't take you out the back door.

Anonymous said...

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THERE'S A CHANCE!!!

Cousin Eddie

babyarnie said...

If you like to blubber, bohoo, sniffle, bawl, cry uncontrollably and go in to deep depression, I highly recommend you watch this movie.!!