Saturday, February 12, 2005

Fire Extinguisher Inside


Hero Posted by Hello

This is Mike. He is my brother in law. I have a lot of respect for Mike. He's done just about everything. He was a paratrooper in the 82nd, he has his pilot's license, he was a race car driver, and he is currently a fire fighter. He isn't afraid to do or try anything. He once told me something that I have ever since kept in the back of my mind; "never let fear get in the way of anything." Mike is very involved in our church. He is one of those guys everyone wants to be friends with, because he is very accepting and compassionate. Mike has become a role model for me these past couple of years. He never just settles for second best but believes that if its going to be done, then you know what, do it right. So, if you don't know Mike....then GET to know him.

Oh, he also gives the best Christmas presents ever. Not everyone gets a signed autograph and letter from the real Band of Brothers Major Dick Winters.

Mike...this is for you.

11 comments:

babyarnie said...

I don't know but I Think this may be the finest man I have ever laid my sweet eyes on. I Want to be in your family. HUBBA HUBBA!

Anonymous said...

YOWZA!!! who is the hot tamale in the red dress??!!! Will you marry me? I think we could make beautiful music together!!

-Orlando

Anonymous said...

HEAD...MOVE!!

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do you like Fords or Chevys?
Cause I want to pick you up!

Ravid

Anonymous said...

um, so what was that audio clip from?
-d

Rachael said...

hey daniel,
its from good will hunting.

Anonymous said...

Hey you all mike is a great guy. He has been a brother to me. He is alaways there when needed if you dont know mike get to know him. Hey mike thanks for everything there is no way I can repay you.

Anonymous said...

What a good looking fireman......

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »