Tuesday, January 26, 2010

En Route




By next week John should be trail riding Scout! I'm so excited. We just got the last of the boxes he sent home in the mail yesterday. Everything was covered in a weird dust. Today...we converted from Peachtree to Quickbooks. My accountant (a very patient man) blocked out 2 hours to get the job done. He came in at 9:00am and by 3:00pm the conversion was complete! I hated to waste his whole day...but...I wasted his whole day. I asked him 50 billion questions and I'm sure I'll have lots more. Maybe John knows how to print 941 forms. Now I'm playing catch up with my paperwork. Or, I could just leave for the day....

Quote of the Day: "There's a bunch of messages waiting for you about a bunch of things I don't understand." -Ron (Parks and Rec.)

9 comments:

Carroll said...

You should just leave. I give you permission.

Carroll said...

And I like his deer head. It's...festive...

Elizabeth said...

the deer head looks tiny...Yeah, John's coming home!
karen and vince

babyarnie said...

I hope he doesn't think he can come home w/out that charming deer head to hang in the bedroom.

Pattie said...

YAY!!! So glad John's finally coming home!

...

Umm, how can you even sleep when the head of a dead deer's in the room?

Pattie said...

Oh... wait... is it a real dear...?

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately...for no one...the deer head had to stay in Iraq. It wasn't real. Actually, he wasn't sure what it was.

Elizabeth said...

I love the deer head. Can I have one? :]

PS- This is actually Me

babyarnie said...

I cleaned John's bathroom last night. Do I win a prize or something?