Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Fuzzies



I've never liked the part of winter when my horses get scruffy. I've been trying to be a good mom and keep their hair braided and neat but it's becoming impossible. It's also been too cold to do anything about it. I'm so ready for warm weather. I love my new kitty...Brian's old kitty. She is working out so well. I'm extremely allergic to her but that hasn't stopped her from following me around the house and sleeping on my feet at night. She will be going outside as soon as it warms up but if anyone is looking for the perfect indoor cat (she is not declawed and will pick the heck out of your furniture) let me know.

Oh, the tables and chairs have been reserved for the wedding. One less thing.

Quote of the Day:
Bully: Give me your winter doodle.
Jeff: If you're trying to be menacing, maybe you shouldn't call the cookie by its name. -Community

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when is John due home?
Aunt Claudia

Rachael said...

First week of February!!!!!

Carroll said...

Ha ha...fuzzy horses!

Pattie said...

AWWWW! I think they're so cute when they're all fuzzy! Scruffy, but cute despite of it.