Monday, February 08, 2010

He's Home!!!!!



He actually came home on Thursday afternoon but I've been too busy to post anything. We spent all weekend catching up with family and horses. Saturday night we had Christmas for him. It was a lot of fun. Now we are finally settling back in to everyday stuff...well...until the wedding stuff cranks up. This weekend John gets to jump back into working cows. I'm sure he's excited. We'll have plenty of pictures to share. Right now, I'm just glad he's around.

Quote of the Day: "I had a very good thing going with David Wallace. He was a good guy, was somebody I could trust. There he is. You can really see that he is ok taking a picture with me. Even though I was there for disciplinary reasons." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

Carroll said...

Awww. I like having two Christmases. Let's do that again next year!

Meredith said...

Welcome home, John!

Pattie said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

babyarnie said...

Did those people behind you ever have faces or did you figure out how to remove them. Kinda creepy.

Rachael said...

I scratched them out. They were ALL staring at us and it was strange. Plus, I don't think they want me to paste them all over the internet.