Friday, February 19, 2010

Cow Day!















Yesterday was cow day at John's farm. We started early and surprisingly we ended early. The cows decided to be cooperative (which is pretty much unheard of). We always have fun on cow day. The little girl cows get ear tags and the little boy cows, well, they get to not grow up to be bulls and live happy lives as steers. John only got kicked a few times by a mad little heifer that didn't want to be messed with.
Oh, the flowers for the wedding have been ordered. The florist was really nice and was much less expensive than what we originally thought it would be. We went and registered after that. That was fun. I did have to wrestle the scanner away from Martha a few times so I could try it for myself. Now, on to the cake. Georgia, I would like to meet with you. I'll find your email address and maybe we can set something up. How exciting!!

Quote of the day: "Jo, I don't know how things work in Florida. Which from your description sounds like a colorful, lawless swamp..." -Michael Scott

4 comments:

babyarnie said...

I hate I missed it this year!! John looks so cute up there on the tractor pretending he knows how to drive it. Maybe next year Noah will teach him how to drive the big boy tractor! ;)

katiejoy said...

the calves are cute! and i mean the cows, not John's legs

Georgia said...

Hey Rachael,
I'd love to meet up with you-You can reach me at torpesita@lycos.com.

Carroll said...

Mmmm...walking cheeseburgers...