Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hot Day



John, this post is for you. Scout and I had a very rough training lesson in which he tried to throw me off and then act like he had forgotten how to walk forward. Reverse was working great, however. We ended up riding a long time until he settled down and realized he wasn't in charge...even thought he really kind of was. He was pretty sweaty so he got a nice bath somehow managing to break the metal sprayer on the end of the hose. Still trying to figure out how he did that. That horse is trouble! I didn't get video of me trying to fly spray Aari. Mostly because you have to use two hands to go there. It wasn't a pretty sight. You'd think after 5 million sprays she'd be over her issues by now. I'm putting her and a box and sending her to you. She said she likes the sand.

Quote of the Day:
Angela: I never felt safe here.
Andy:You're always safe with me, I'm a very good screamer.

3 comments:

the infamous john frederic said...

i don't think aari would do well eating garbage and pulling overweight carts. i still need to send you some of those pictures.

Carroll said...

Fred's comment from the kitchen window while all that was going on:

"Look! Rachael has taught Scout to walk sideways!"

For real.

babyarnie said...

Ommm.. I don't think it was "hey" that he said to you.