Monday, May 18, 2009

Show Wrap-Up






I wanted to add more horse show photos especially since Angie took so many. My mood ring I bought at the beach is leaking black stuff. Is that safe? I hate to throw it away but I also hate to get mercury poisoning...or whatever...from a $4 ring. Never mind. I just threw it away. John Skyped yesterday. I think the call dropped about 14 times. The audio was pretty broken but it was good to see him. I snapped a few pictures of him and got a tour of his little room. Guys kept coming in to talk to him while we were talking so we were interrupted a few times. He's been very busy since he's gotten there. Doing what? you ask. I have no idea. He won't tell me. But, he does see horses eating at a dump and lots of stray dogs and cats. Yes, I said cats. Oh, I got the bottles for the wedding in the mail. Last night I sat down and filled about 50 with the glitter. I also found that a lot of the bottles are cracked or broken. The people who packed and mailed them did a crappy job and it looks like the box was dropped. I'll be sending an email!

Quote of the Day: "Well, I swallowed all your ideas. I'm going to digest them and see what comes out the other end." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

babyarnie said...

I love how Angie has on her mean trainer face with Cole.

Elizabeth said...

but Cole looks so loving..

Rachael said...

That's Angie's favorite photo. She actually took it herself.

Unknown said...

I just got a catalog with a bunch of invitations. If you want I will keep it for you if you want to take a look.

- k

babyarnie said...

Katie!!! That would be awesome. I've been looking at some but nothing has jumped out at me. I'll get it from you on Sunday. Thanks!