Saturday, December 20, 2008

Night Ride!







JOY IS HOME!!!! The first time I have seen her in months and I kidnapped her to come ride with me at John's. This time it was Scout and Aari's turn on the trial. We started riding so late that we couldn't go too far. But, we made it to the cow pasture and attempted to get some photos of the horses cantering. First, we had to teach the horses how to canter. By then it was so dark the photos didn't come out. We'll try again later. And, maybe by then John will be here and we'll have a gate key so we can go a little farther on the trail. Christmas shopping is DONE! AGAIN! Back to wrapping. Updating the blog is my way of procrastinating. Are you ready for Christmas?

Quote of the Day: "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." -Will Rogers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Joy's home! ;-)

Olive Wild said...

Pretty!!!

babyarnie said...

And nobody even got killed.... I'm impressed.

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures! Especially the last one!

83rocketscientist said...

Has anyone ever gotten killed in our church doing this babyarnie?

Rachael said...

I landed on my head once. I also was dragged when my foot got caught in the stirrup.

azulalegria said...

ask me about the time I met the jeep face-to-face :-) Thanks for having me Rach!