Sunday, December 07, 2008

Never Ending Road



Speaking of songs...Hannah...John and I picked this song for the wedding. Not sure how we're going to pull it off yet. I found the piano music for it and it's beautiful. I have a few more songs in my head. We're going for some celtic sounding stuff. I'm not a traditional kind of person but I don't want a bunch of everyday songs in the wedding either. So far this song is my favorite. This week in going to be super busy. I have something everyday this week and still need to get Lilly ready for the show Sunday. Scout choked again today. Just as I was locking up the barn I saw him trying to cough up some grain. He would try to cough and it ended up in a high pitch squeal. Very pitiful. It took a long time and a lot of squirting water down his throat to get the clot out. We are going to have a plan when it comes to feeding him anything.

I miss John

Quote of the Day: So Phyllis is basically saying “Hey Michael, I know you did a lot to help the office this year, but I only care about you a homemade oven mitt’s-worth”. I gave Ryan an iPod! -Michael Scott

3 comments:

Carroll said...

Ew. Sorry about Goober - I mean, Scout.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaankee Swap!

kareng said...

I am sorry about Scout too, that does sound sad. What is his problem? Pretty song.

babyarnie said...

I'll trade you Scout for a little spotted pony that tries to kill you. It's a fair trade, I promise. (I wouldn't lie to you, I'm a horse trader) ;)