Friday, December 12, 2008

The Folly of Horses..and the people they own.



I just got Cole's gigantic ribbon we won last May for highpoint champion (remember: the one where he got last all but one time but still ended up champion). I haven't shown it to him yet. I'm afraid it would only confuse him. Tonight I bathe Lilly. I have warm water and blankets ready for her. She won't be happy and will probably roll so I'll have to re-bathe her on Sunday morning. Thank goodness she isn't white or it would be impossible...oh...wait. Scout has been acting nasty the past few days. He dumped his food bucket over and then ate all of Aari's grain. So, I wedged the bucket into a huge heavy tire. He picked the whole thing up and waved it at me. I think he misses John. He has no respect for me so he's had to go into "Respect Those What Feed You," training. John's Christmas present came and they sent me the wrong thing. I give up. Christmas has gotten way out of control. I need sleep.

Quote of the Day: "Yeah, Ryan snapped at me. But there was this twinkle in his eye that I picked up on which said, 'Dude, we're friends. I'm doing this for appearances. I am the big boss now. And I have to seem like an ogre. But you know me and you trust me. And we like each other. And we'll always be friends. And I would never take you for granted in a million years. And I miss you, man. And I love you.' His words." -Michael Scott

1 comment:

Carroll said...

Wow. I would come help you bathe her...but I have to my hair. For Mordecai. It's still not too late for you to come...

; )