Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rings!




We bought our rings!! They are both perfect. I went to pick up my engagement ring from being sized and we decided to check some out while we were there. And, we went ahead and bought 'em. They are now locked securely in my dad's safe. In fact, I can't even get the combo right. I went with John and his family to "Family Day" today with his National Guard unit. It was fun. We got the play in the simulator and shoot stuff. I didn't like the driver spot, however. It was extremely tight and I almost freaked. I think Carroll should have been in the military. I was even a little scared of how comfortable she was going after the pretend terrorists in that tank. No one would be safe. She was great. I'll post pictures when I get them from her later. It was also kind of sad to be there. It made me realize how much I was going to miss John while he was gone. We also got back from the beach 2 days ago. Photos also to come.

Quote of the Day: "I suggested we flip a coin, but Angela said she doesn't like to gamble. Of course by saying that, she was gambling that I wouldn't smack her." -Pam Beesley

4 comments:

Olive Wild said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! (sigh)

babyarnie said...

Boy, ya'll sure have big fingers! I love your rings. I'm SO glad you chose that one and returned the other. Pretty Pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for the pics! and the rings are georgous!!!!

83rocketscientist said...

Congrads Rachael! I am happy for the both of you...I still remember when you proudly showed me your engagement ring Sunday morning! :D