Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy 4th



I have millions of pictures to post but I can't get to them right now. We worked on the house this weekend after going to the Thresher's Reunion (photos to come). We painted more, hung pictures and raided John's closet and found lamps and various sparkly things to use. The curtains went up yesterday also and they really look great. Now it's furniture time. Yikes! That takes $$ and good taste. I'm getting my ring sized down today. I think it takes about a week to get back. I'll be wearing one my mom gave me until I get it back. It's also very sparkly. And in closing....I'm stealing a photo from Joy's blog! Thanks Joy. You have the coolest camera ever!



Quote of the Day: "I love inside jokes. I'd like to be a part of one some day." -Michael Scott

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh... this makes me happy!

babyarnie said...

I love the house so far!! Beautiful. Don't kid yourself, you have great taste.

Anonymous said...

The house is going to be very nice. If you want, I will paint a giant picture of you and John in Civil War attire to hang over the fireplace. Maybe I can even add Lily to the picture.

Hannah