Monday, July 14, 2008

LAME




Not sure why. I think John pulled a Tanya Harding on her while I wasn't watching. I thought she might be foundering, then maybe thrush. Perhaps it was a classic "I'll act crippled so you won't ride me," routine she learned from Cole. Whatever the issue she's out in the pasture lame(only when she thinks you're watching however). We pulled her shoes off. I'll have Timmy come by and check her. I just got finished running around the pond with John. Then we lifted weights (the bar) then did crunches. We followed that with jumping in the pool. Now I'm about to die. My fingers are the only thing that work. I just picked out the first wedding song. Joy, you will be receiving an email shortly. No pressure.

Quote of the Day:
Ryan: Did this happen on company property?
Michael Scott: It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine.
Ryan: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.
Michael Scott: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine'?

4 comments:

Lydia said...

ooo...I want to know all about the music. I'm so excited for you and John! I'm also thankful that you will have much to do while he is gone; decorating, planning a wedding, writing long love letters...

babyarnie said...

Ha! Major has always tried that "I'm too lame to ride" trick. And your quote made me die laughing.

Wandering Family said...

This post is lame.













;-)

Olive Wild said...

OK! I'll be practicing up on the harmonica... or did you want me to play the djembe? Gee, I really hope you didn't want me to play the djembe, we just gave it to the midwife. Hmm... I could play the timbales...