Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ruby




Everybody meet Ruby. She is my new kitten. Terry and Ruby knew a lady who had her. She was a dump kitty. She is at very low risk for getting run over especially since she's an indoor kitten. So far Buzz hasn't gotten used to her. She still spits and hisses when Ruby gets too close but I think they'll get along just fine. Ruby has 2 little brothers also. I caught two little feral orange kittens at the office. They really like her. I'm in the process of rebuilding my cat army. It's too quiet in the yard.

Quote of the Day: "Experts say you should never hit your children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive?"

7 comments:

Carroll said...

AN OOZEY!!! She's beautiful! Here's hoping she turns out a lot like my favorite calico!

kareng said...

congratulations Rachael, and no bottle feeding this time?

Olive Wild said...

Patience wants to bring our baby to visit your new babies... she may have other motives as well, but we'll just let her think we don't know she does.

babyarnie said...

I love baby Ruby. She's the sweetest thing. Now as for those other 2 heathens that you have....

Rachael said...

I would love a visit from all you guys!! I'm also fine with other motives. I'll put her little self on a horse!

Lydia said...

Yay, more kitties! She's a cutie!

Elizabeth said...

She's so cute!