Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ole Farm Days



I've always wanted to drive one of these things. It's called a combine (for all of you city folk). It's used to drive around the field and tear up stuff. For a better description ask John. Well, I actually got to drive one on Saturday. John of course rode with me so I wouldn't take his house down. We rode around the field several times and then parked it under a shelter that's about as big as my bedroom. They got it under there but I'm pretty sure they'll never get it out.


Me being cool on the combine.


A view from the top.


John being safety patrol.


Artsy photo.

Quote of the Day: "My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil." -Paul Getty

5 comments:

Carroll said...

they won't even let ME drive the combine...

babyarnie said...

I love it! The artsy photo will definately have to be entered in the fair this year. Oh and inquiring minds want to know if "MAX" hit the thing that makes the other thing go down and make it come to a grinding stop in the middle of the road and tear up all that metal? NO?? Oh well, it still makes for a great story.

Olive Wild said...

so... it's not an insult to say something like, "Your mother drives a combine"?
Can I just say that I really love your hair in braids!? Very cute!... and when the picture is with a kitty, cuteness factor goes off the scale :o) makes me and Patience miss you very much!

kareng said...

artsy photo is cool. I love your great posture while driving...:-)

Rachael said...

Baby kitties ALWAYS make pictures look better. I think "your momma drives a combine" is a great insult. I'll have to use it sometime! You can attribute my awesome combine posture to the many years of horse back riding. "Always sit like a queen and act like you own the place...even if you do get a brown ribbon."