Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ha!




I really needed a laugh today so I had to post this clip from my new favorite comedy "Nacho Libre." This movie cracks me up. Right now I'm watching American Idol. I don't know why I torture myself like this. Most of the guys (it's guy night) are flat and don't really have much presence. I don't even want to get started on the girls. My favorites so far are the David guy (used to be a gymnast) and the guy with the dreads. The judges say the same mindless things every night. Ahh, maybe I should just go to bed. I GOT A NEW PILLOW! I can't wait to try it out. It's nice and rainy outside...I can't believe I just said rain....I just heard thunder. I'm gonna go so I don't blow up my mom's lap top.


Quote of the Day: "Why I'm taking responsibility, and it is up to me to get rid of the curse that hit Meredith with my car. I'm not superstitious, but I am a little sitious." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

babyarnie said...

Nacho Libre made me want a nacho belle grande. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

Uh..should I be considered that there is a "Meredith" getting hit by a car?!?!? ;-)

Rachael said...

Nope...just meredith on the office. To be honest with you, she needed hitting.

Carroll said...

yeah. I have a feeling she was drunk at the time, anyway. I MISS THE OFFICE!!!

Wandering Family said...

I've never seen Nacho Libre. Is it worth the time?

Oh, and I especially like the German subtitles. Nice touch.