Monday, February 18, 2008

Bad Horse!

Lilly has been bad so she's going back to school. Everything in her training was going along great...and then she tried to dump me. Actually, she tried to dump me a bunch of times. Always when I'm not expecting it. She's mostly afraid of birds, and the wind, and leaves on trees, and things that don't make noise. It isn't like she bucks or anything. Just spins. BUT, I have a P.L.A.N. It involves tying plastic Food Lion bags to the panels in the round pen. I don't think she'll like it but she isn't supposed to. Cole, on the other hand, has been great and I heart him. I'm so very excited for show season to start!!

Quote of the Day: "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I don't know... I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me... that's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make." -Michael Scott

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's a nice picture!

Carroll said...

Poor Lilly. Bring her on over to play with Scout. They can be bad together. : )

Lydia said...

Poor Lilly. I think she gets a bad rap. I'm pretty sure she's innocent.

Your "Office" quotes always make me laugh. Why in the world don't I watch that show?

babyarnie said...

Probably because there has been this "writer strike" that no one bothered to tell me about and that's why the show hasn't been on TV for the last few months. So I'm a slow learner.

Carroll said...

yeah Martha...you're gonna hear about that from me tomorrow night...

; )

Anonymous said...

Remember that time after Christmas that Cole bit my finger because of this thing he has for Scout being around Lilly? The white in my fingernail has still not grown out yet!

Carroll said...

cheer up. At least she didn't pull the gate off its hinges like another baby horse I know...