Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shall We Dance?.....Nope.


Doesn't John look handsome. I went to my first military ball last Saturday. Wow, there were a lot of people there...and I knew one of them. We got there super early because they told John too. They did all the announcements and readings and introducing people and then we got to eat. MMMMMMmmmm...cheesecake. I heart cheesecake. Then the dancing started. Right. All in all I had a great time. It reminded me off all the horse banquets I was dragged to to collect awards for Cole, only, the army people were MUCH better behaved. A big thanks to whoever donated the dress at the clothes swap. My perfect red dress turned out to be fucia in the sunshine and went back to red in the evening. I think it was a magick dress. It was a late night but I would do it again in a heartbeat.


Quote of the Day: "Dwight is an obvious candidate for my job. He has the best sales record in the office. He loves to work. He is, however, an idiot." -Michael Scott

9 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay, another great item from the clothes swap!! You look BEE-YOO-TI-FUL! Did you dance, really? I would have embarrassed myself, ask Hannah.

Rachael said...

No. I didn't dance. I'm a chicken. Plus, I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld. Maybe some other time...or when I'm by myself.

Carroll said...

I told John he's lucky to find a girl that doesn't dance... : )

babyarnie said...

I told ya'll to dance. Who cares what people say?? You'll never see them again..... now John might however.

Rachael said...

John was the one I was worried about. I don't care what other people think. Peer pressure is stupid. I think I'll write a book called "Peer Pressure Is Stupid (the art of learning to think for yourself". I feel a best seller in the making.

Hannah E. Carson said...

Why didn't you wear that black bridesmaid suit that you wore at your cousin's wedding?

Rachael said...

Hannah, you can pick that dress up at your local thrift store. I think it might fit Lottie.

babyarnie said...

Oh my gosh! I have a black bridesmaids dress to match that other one she has!! It may fit Leanna's new tiny puppy but that would be about it :)

Lydia said...

That book DOES sound like a best seller! You write it, Rach and I'll give it to every kid I know.