Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sleepless

Martha: Does this look like a rack to you?

I've made my decision...I think. I'm riding Cole this afternoon and I'm going to try to make him rack. If anyone knows the web site for the United Racking Horse Owners & Exhibitors Assoc. PLEASE let me know. Lilly and Cole are about to get some new registration papers.

Kitty update: They are still at my house being weaned. I heart them but I'm ready for them to go.The orange one has blue eyes. Carroll, your gray kitten is massive. The calico will need an "understanding" home. She swats when she's mad. The black/white kitty can see and has a huge milk tummy. The little black female is greasy looking because she hasn't learned to clean herself. I'll try to get an updated photo up soon so ya'll can pick which one you want. Martha just called and told me she saw a free kittens sign. I think she should run over the sign so I can have a corner on the market.

8 comments:

Carroll said...

I can't wait to see him! And about the pic - it kinda looks like a show walk...wait...a flat walk...wait...what was the question???

Lydia said...

I'm still considering the kitty. Am I crazy? I mean, I already have two, what's one more?

babyarnie said...

That looks like an AWESOME rack. What do you have to lose....? ;) And Lydia, I think kittens are like children, once you get past one what's a few more?

Lydia said...

This blog is getting trashy...

Lydia said...

:)

Carroll said...

I smell cabbage. Does anyone else smell cabbage??? ; )

Rachael said...

Martha!!!! You won't BELIEVE Cole's rack. He was incredible yesterday. Wait. I'll tack him up and show you.



LYDIA TAKE A KITTY!! The black/white one is sweet. The black one is very independent and isn't afraid of much. She walks sideways all puffed up to Claude. The calico is sweet only when her belly is full. She has a slight attitude problem but will be able to take care of herself. I think she's a long haired. But I LOVE her.

babyarnie said...

Ha!! Lydia I just got that.... And Carroll... you too!! I'm a little slow on the uptake these days!! Glad too see some people have it together!! :)