Friday, June 08, 2007

The Lineup


BEARSPIDER
STAR
HAZEL P.
LOTTIE
You'll have to excuse Lottie's apperance. She had just eaten supper. Martha took these photos last night so they are up to date. They all are very chubby kittens...even little Lottie. Star will be good for a fast paced family. She loves to play and spaz out. Hazel P. will be a good lap kitten (just don't tick her off). She has a growl and swat that would take down a rhino. Lottie had a tough start so she's a little behind the others but she is extremely sweet and will probably always be small. Spider and Bear have homes. They are the perfect brothers.

Because they were all bottle raised they are very much people kittens. Pick your kitty and come visit. Carroll already has!!

UPDATE***** ALL KITTENS ARE WEANED AND LITTER TRAINED. When I say litter trained I mean litter and newspaper trained. If you read the newspaper don't leave it on the floor or it might turn into a litter box. I don't have updated photos of clean baby kittens but ya'll have seen them. They are in the "play" stage so if you plan on getting one definitely stock up on toys. I am feeding them a combo of kitten milk and wet food to get them interested. They are also drinking water. They have sharp little teeths so hard food shouldn't be a problem.

Quote of the Day: "E. coli Happens."


10 comments:

Carroll said...

LOOK AT THE BABIES!!! They're too cute. I just have to go get a short litter box and some baby kitten food, and I'll be ready!

Anonymous said...

I want Hazel! I'll just keep her in the backyard with my baby donkey and the two goats so that Carroll (The Cat Nazi) won't freak out.

Rachael said...

Hazel really is my favorite. Just don't make her mad. But who could make such a cute little fuzzy kitty mad? I'm pretty sure she will be a medium/long haired.

Lydia said...

Connor likes Lottie- they have a lot in common. We've never had an orange cat, though. I'll ask Rich which he prefers: Star or Lottie?

Rachael said...

Hey Lyds:

Just in case-

Star is the black kitty
Lottie is black and white
Hazel P. is calico

they are so very precious!!!!

-i'm a good salesman

Elizabeth said...

I like Star!

Lydia said...

Sorry, I had Bear confused with Star and I see that Bear is already taken...

Carroll said...

YAY!!! Weaned baby kitties! I'm counting down til this weekend!

Lydia said...

I think Rich is backing out on me:(

Anonymous said...

I love Lottie! somehow the little runty ones always are the cutest to me :-)