Sunday, May 15, 2005

Victory Pass


Well, I would consider the horse show to be a success. The first night was ok. I rode Cole in 4 classes and ended up with 2 fourth places, 1 third, and 1 second. Tammy rode in 1 class and got a second. Saturday night (championship night) we got 2 reserves......and they made us do a victory pass with the first place horse (that was interesting.....Cole racing for the gate) and Tammy got first in her class....hmmm....should I give details......nope. Anyways, we all had a good time except probably Cole who won't speak to me at the moment except to tell me to feed, water, and clean his stall. But I'm proud of him and he has earned a little time off before we are off to our next big adventure. I'll keep you updated on that one. Tammy pulled a fast one and I hope she knows what she's in for. There's no going back......mohahaha!

Ok, onward. Rachael's Quote of the Day:

Q: What did the instructor at the school for Kamikazi pilots say to his students? A: Watch closely. I'm only going to do this once.

5 comments:

Joy said...

You rocked Rach! That judge was just being silly for the first couple of classes (he didn't like me)...Anyways, check out my blog - I did update it ;)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty picture! You look great! Need to smile more often.


Oh, yeah, and congrats on the horse show.

Anonymous said...

Just a thought on the College/Career group: in Bolivia, the youth groups are called "Jovenes," basically translated "young people." However, until someone gets married, they are still one of the jovenes. I remember going to one meeting of the jovenes which was attended by several enthusiastic members in their sixties! However, I love babyarnie's idea: the retired/quit school group. Or maybe the Never-never land group. Ooh, or the "Toys-R-Us kids" - we don't want to grow up, etc.

Rachael said...

I'm down with that...uh...yo.

Joy said...

yawn...time for a new post rach!