Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mmm...Mmm...Good

Ok, I have found the love of my life. His name is Cake Batter Ice Cream. It was a much needed treat after the stresses of yesterday. Well, not so much the stress...just the exercise. I combined "fitness walking" with Martha and pilates with Hannah. Result: I'm not walking so good today. Maybe that calls for some Taco Bell. I'm still deciding. The chickens in my living room are growing. Yes, I said chickens. In case you don't already know I have two teenager chickens living in my house until they are old enough to not get eaten by the fierce owl and fox. They should soon be on their way to Martha's house.

Well, that's all the current events for now. Big horse show this weekend. Email me if ya'll wanna come and I'll let you know where it is. I could use the screaming support of fans. And now....on to the quote of the day.


"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."
- John Lehman


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the quote...

babyarnie said...

Those aren't baby chickens they are baby ostriches!! And, Cake Batter Ice Cream is food for the gods!! (or maybe just our College/Career group). Here's food for thought: How long can we call ourselves the College/ Career Group??

Rachael said...

Until we all quit school and retire.

babyarnie said...

Then it will be called the quit schoolers/retirees group. I like the ring to it!

Joy said...

well can call it the C&C group until I get out of med school - then we can think about a new name... that way we have lots of time to decide :) Rach I'll see ya at the horse show!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Free online canasta game Lyrics to dirty dancing by black eyed peas premiership football player gay february 2006 Www alarm systems com 512 mp3 player samsung Asians who drink piss florida gators football picture What is vicodin 5mg500mg tablets license plate frames for mazda 3 protonix 40 mg columbia and snake river cruises Cobra 9210 radar detector review football Mccoy shirt self moving services

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work cellulite creams ranked Culinary school toronto cellulite treatment new york city Blackberry ringtones and logos Kia rio cinco auto college scholarships 2005 Botox portal Car insurance quotes online how cure cellulitis Versnellingspook renault Men's down jacket Medication errors in pediatrics

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »