Monday, April 19, 2010

I MIGHT BE MARRIED!!


It's hard to tell really. Martha didn't know about mailing the marriage license in a set amount of time so I sent it off this morning. So, in about a week...I should know if I'm married! I can't thank everyone enough for the help setting up and taking down and eating all of the leftovers. It was so good to have a week away to re-boot. I hope everyone got some good sleep after the long hours of setting up. John and I moved 2 of the cats over to the house yesterday. We took Rocket and Frederic. We plan to take Stevie but he is recovering from some horrible/deadly cat infection that we had to deal with the week of the wedding (thank you to Miranda for handling THAT for me). As soon as I can get some photos up I will. Now I have to catch up on office work and eat my hot-pocket.

Quote of the Day: "I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk. And I learn. I absorb information, from the strategies of winners. And the losers! Actually I probably learn more from the losers." -Michael Scott

5 comments:

Carroll said...

Might? MIGHT? You'd better be married...otherwise I'm going to circulate a rumor that y'all have been shacking up for the last week and a half!

(you're my sister...I get to pick on you now)

babyarnie said...

What can I say?? Didn't know about the time limit. That is SO stupid anyway.... I mean really, do they want proof of the ceremony?? I can give them LOTS of pictures of ya'll and my aching feet!

Rachael said...

Well, regardless of what the government says, I've already moved my cats in. That makes it official...marriage license or not!

Olive Wild said...

More pictures, please!!! Need lots more wedding pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just send them pics of the cats, Martha. :) LeAnn