Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Married Life



So, I did get my marriage license back so I am officially "with husband". I have been cheating on cooking lately. It's not that I'm lazy or don't want too (maybe a little lazy) but getting ready for this horse show has seriously taken a lot of time. Thank goodness there is always Papa John's to back me up. Every time we gain a horse at the barn we lose one too. We just got in a HUGE Canadian sporthorse but the brown mare and her baby will be leaving in a week. It kind of makes me sad to see them go. We get attached and all. Last night I went with John to a Home Owners Association meeting about some pasture work he is doing. That ran late and then we had to go to the grocery store. We got home late and I still need to pick headbands and braid ribbons for the show. John was a trooper. He sat on the couch with his eyes closed as I resparkled Cole's headband and braided fifty million ribbons while consulting him about the colors and how they would match my riding habit. I could tell he didn't really care but he acted like it...until he fell asleep. Tonight is another late night. Somebody come walk Cedar please!

Quote of the Day: "If you'd have told me this morning that today I'd be creating a monster capable of my own destruction, I'd have thought you were referring to the bull Mose and I are trying to reanimate." -Dwight Schrute

No comments: