Monday, May 12, 2008

PRACK WALK PLEASE!




Well, the horse show is over. Cole stomped around the ring and won several ribbons. His highest was a 2nd place. Lilly also was able to get her name called a few times...each time the anouncer had a looong pause to try to read her name. Thanks horse show people. I was neither bucked, flung, or in any other way dismounted from my horse during any of the classes. Lilly acted like a lady. We do have a long way to go with her. She invented a brand new gait during the championship class. I like to call it the Prack Walk (pace/rack/walk). In the line up the judge asked me to "back out of the line up, do a 360 and pull back into the line." Ha! Lilly thought that was funny. We backed 2 steps and stalled out. Thank goodness I had spurs on because one good bump and that was the fastest she's moved in a long time. We got 6th in that class.

Thank you to John for 2 days of much needed help and company. I don't ever want to eat Sour Patch Kids again. Thank you to Angie for help, videography and being paparazzi on Saturday. I owe both of ya'll 50 million dollars. It was a great show!! Photos and video to come when I can get my hands on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rasheek!! The baby is proud of you and we are, too!!

Olive Wild said...

Yea, ya'll! That's exciting. Don't forget to let us know when they're local. Did I mention that we miss seeing you?!

Carroll said...

I'm going to need to see the Prack Walk in person. I'll be right over...

babyarnie said...

Your ribbons are all so pretty. And one can NEVER have too many sour patch kids. Even Noah loves them.

azulalegria said...

ah, I'm so sad I missed this! I miss watching you show!