Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Golden Opportunity


With John about to open his shiny new barn in the next few weeks (not a boarding barn so don't even ask. It's most definitely a private barn for his own horses...and 18 more) I just couldn't pass up the chance to repost one of my favorite all time photos. Carroll and I are in the process of decorating his office and we're sorting through bagillions of photos to find that perfect 10x15 to frame for his office. I'm voting for this one. If you get a chance ask him what happens when you crosstie a half broken Arabian in a wash pit and turn on the water. Or, when you get on a 2 year old colt in the middle of a pasture without a saddle or bridle.

Good luck to Frank who has his boy surgery in the a.m. Lottie will be thinking about him. She might send him can of squishy cat food as a get well present.


Quote of the day: "Hermits have no peer pressure." -Steven Wright

4 comments:

Carroll said...

I know what happens! I know! I know!!!

YEAH - so I'll see you tonight for Extreme Office Makeover. The nice thing is, it's blank now, so anything we do will be an improvement.

And Frank has been dropped off. When the vet said he was cute, he started purring at her through the carrier. He's such a flirt - well - after today he won't be...

Anonymous said...

that was one of the funnest days i spent in iraq, much better than when the horse tethered to a stream tried to bite our arms off; but wait, scout does the same thing...i think their's an insurgency afoot.

Wandering Family said...

I think we can safely blame Scout on Iran ...

babyarnie said...

Maybe not Scout but DEFINATELY Spice.