Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Epitome of Fun

So, at the beach Justin dug this huge hole...for like 2 hours. Then, he crawled out and left. The kids next to us practically fell over each other to play in the fox hole Justin created. We don't know why he did it. Probably don't want to know. But at least we have this entertaining photo to use as blackmail for the rest of his life.

I miss the beach, or was it just sitting around doing nothing I miss the most.


Quote of the day: "Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny."

6 comments:

Carroll said...

Look at Pink Justin!!!

I admire his efforts...I was too busy sitting around doing nothing to help.

Lydia said...

Wow that's a lot of work...is THAT what you do on vacation? ...and here I thought sitting around with a good book and a cup of tea was ideal for relaxation.

babyarnie said...

Talk about cheap entertainment. That was lots of fun to watch. Had Noah fallen in it however, he would have never been seen again.

And Rach.... the Etherbunny! HA HA . I almost died laughing. :)

Anonymous said...

I THINK I COULD OF FOUND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. HMMMMMM I DID. JIMMY JR.

Wandering Family said...

My favorite part of that picture is the amateur photographer's curse, the dang camera cord, hanging down in the front. Classic.

Surely Hannah knows some secret trick to getting rid of those things!

Anonymous said...

Please post another picture so I don't have to keep looking at the naked Justin picture...