Tuesday, June 27, 2006

TULLY

I have a new kitty. No, I'm not kidding. Uncle Tommy saw her get hit in the road last night. She's a wild kitty...like Buzz. Actually, exactly like Buzz. She's going to the vet with Claude to get tested for Feline Leuk. Be back in a second for and update. Off to the vet.

Update: Tully is Feluke negative and also is Claude. However, Claude has a parasite that has to be treated with medication for 10-12 days. So, to those who own his sister who shall not be named...you may want to get her tested for this parasite (Coccidia). It can make them feel pretty bad and keep them from gaining weight. They probably picked it up from the parents. The fun part is keeping Claude from sharing the litter box with other kitties while he's getting better.

Come visit the new kitty. She will give you fleas and run away from you.

9 comments:

Carroll said...

Rach - I think you have a problem. A SERIOUS problem...

Joy said...

I think you should put a sign outside your house that says 'Safe Kitty Haven' - if I did believe in reincarnation, I'd want to come back as a cat in your house!

Rachael said...

Actually, Dump could catch if from Claude. Claude has had it for several weeks long before Dump...well...got Dumped. So, now I have to separate them and keep Dump and Tully together and Claude in a cage. Huff! What a pain.

Anonymous said...

are you starting a hippie cat commune? how many does that make now?

Lydia said...

Wow, Rach! You are a haven for cats! How many DO you have now? Kimberly wants a white kitty now for some reason. I told her to wait until Herschel dies (which won't be for many years- he likes to make me suffer).

Carroll said...

Lydia - I know a man with a shovel...

Rachael said...

Lydia,

That makes 7. 2 indoor kitties, 1 in/out kitty, 1 permanent outdoor kitty, and 3 porch kittens in training to be outdoor kitties.

Carroll said...

and gazing balls. don't forget the gazing balls.

Lydia said...

I can just picture Rachael in her old age... Sitting on the porch, rocking away with a kitty in her lap and a cardboard Orlando by her side. Cats and kittens lazing away all over the porch and yard, like a giant fur coat...