Wednesday, June 21, 2006

In the heeeat of the niiiiight...

www.download-3d-screensavers.com

Well, it's official. Summer starts in exactly....uh, one minute ago. I'm so excited. Beautiful flowers, swimming, picnics, fantastic sunsets, summer rain, heat...bugs....mosquitoes.....termites...... hurricanes.......horrific thunderstorms........and I don't think the AC in the office is working. Ug!! When does fall come again? But, my kitties are cute. They figured out how to get in the house through an old dryer vent on the porch. So much for the whole "they have be outside only" rule. Cole lost a shoe Monday. The farrier comes this afternoon to try to patch him up so I can make the show next weekend. It's going to be a close one. He will be receiving get well cards starting at 1:30 today.

13 comments:

Carroll said...

that sun looks kind of evil.

I'm ready for fall too. Fall and football...

Rachael said...

Yes. It is evil. Eeeeviiilll...

Joy said...

Poor Cole! Carroll, fall is the best season, I agree! However, I'm glad summer is here.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

In the heat of the night but a picture of the sun? Perhaps you meant to post a picture of the moon? Or maybe you meant to make the title, "Soak up the sun"? Then again you likely see nothing wrong with your illogical juxtaposition of wording and imagery? ;-)

Lydia said...

I love summer, but fall is my favorite time of year. But maybe not this year since I start homeschooling Kimberly...

Elizabeth said...

I love Summer and Spring

Carroll said...

HEY! I just noticed that you went back to the pink!

Rachael said...

Yeah, the green was rather garrish. I missed the pink.

Elizabeth said...

the pink is a lttle bright I liked the green better

Carroll said...

the pink just looks like your blog

Lydia said...

yeah, I don't really like the pink...or maybe it just doesn't go with this last post...

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... zocor med. Graphics card with multiple monitors support Web design storyboard High pulse and low blood pressure Web development jobs trentham lakes Acyclovir wholesale Design it page web yourself glamourous web design samples Body wraps cellulite treatments home kits Compare design software web Clean electric coffee makers free web site music templates download