Friday, June 16, 2006

DUMP


kitty in photo not actually the new kitty...but, pretty much is

I have a new kitty. Photo coming soon. No, not Claude. But, a real new kitty. It's what happens when you go into the vet to buy cat food and a man walks in with a little black kitty he found in the road. Someone threw him out of a car. What a meanie. He was so skinny and sad. Now he lives on my porch with Claude. I'm naming him Dump but Martha and my mom call him BJ for Boo Junior. Can't wait for everyone to meet him!!!

11 comments:

Joy said...

life is not fair!!! you just got a new baby kitty... i guess i'll just have to be content to play with yours, sniff, sniff.

Carroll said...

awwww...Claude has a little brother!

Elizabeth said...

oh that is soooooo mean I can't believe that someone would do that...but it is'nt fair that you get all the kittys bring one to my house!

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I've met the new kitty (whom Mittens, er, ah, "Claude" was trying to decapitate for most of the evening) and have named him "Midnight". So shall it be. So say we all!

Anonymous said...

No not 'Midnight'

babyarnie said...

Yes, "Mr. Donald" does still live at the house but no he does not get much of a say these days. It's what happens when you have 3 women against 1 lone man.

Lydia said...

"Roadkill" would be a better name.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

3 women? Last I heard one got married and moved out. That would seem to leave 2 (Mrs. D and Rasheek) against 1.

Anonymous said...

well I guess that you are offically wrong RichPO...PO...POPOPOP

Carroll said...

I heart Dump and his big googly eyes

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...