Monday, August 29, 2005

Man Hands

Martha just called me from the line at the gas station informing me that tomorrow morning gas prices go up to $3.00 a gallon. So, in light of the fantastic news, I'm looking for volunteers. Who would like to come push me around town tomorrow? I have about a half a tank left . But, after going to work, the post office, the doctor, lunch, the bank, and back to work, I'm gonna have to walk home. Anyways, I'm going to attempt to go to bed early tonight...probly' won't happen though. Oh, for inquiries about the photo I will refer you to Hannah (aka: purple grimace). Brings new meaning to the term "man hands."

Goodnight to all.

"If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd really like to help...but I'm still recovering from major surgery...

Joy said...

it was 2.45/gal when I left this morning...

babyarnie said...

I'd also love to help but i'm preparing for major surgery!! I like the ease of that!

Anonymous said...

did i miss something? what does eating lunch in iraq have to do with the price of gas, or pushing people around town for that matter?

Rachael said...

Ommm...absolutely nothing. But, I got my licens renewed. My new picture is incentive enough not to get pulled.

Anonymous said...

Funny picture.

Someone has mad photoshop skills.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »