Sunday, August 07, 2005

Beware The Giant Squid


Hey, remember that time when we all went to the beach but the house was too small for everyone to fit into because we ended up bringing everyone in the church and Martha was freaked out that we would get kicked out and sent home. And then I was so sick that I had to go to urgent care the second day we were there. Oh, and what about the light that blew up and nearly burned the place down. Yeah, I remember that too. So, in remembrance....I am giving you all a little farewell gift...."just a common virus." If you start taking vitamins now you might live through it.

And in closing: I had a great time at the beach. Hope everyone else did too. When can you watch a dramatic Coast Guard rescue while sitting in a lawn chair getting a sun tan. Photos to come (right after I find that roll of film. probably where I put my money case).

"Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes...the sun, the water, the lingering pain from being tackled in the sand by my brother...

Snowbear said...

Ah yes, the sting of the jellfish wraped around by sides, sand in my shorts, and my white eyes where the sunglasses kept me from burning... oh sorry just thinking of the last time I went to the beach,LOL... nice pic.