Friday, July 15, 2005

Ponderings


So, I had my teeth surgery today. Now I can bum around the house and have a good excuse. I'm not even supposed to exercise (cryin' shame). The only setback is that I can't have any hard food for awhile. Only soups and liquid stuff. Oh, and I look like a vampire. I actually grossed myself out when I looked in the mirror (no lame comebacks allowed). Hopefully in a few days it should look normal again. Till then I'll be in hiding...or finding some way to ride my horse. If anyone wants to volunteer, come right on. Love ya'll!

Rachael's Quote of the Day: "Time's fun when you're having flies."
-Kermit the Frog

6 comments:

Joy said...

Ah, to be a bum... but I think it'd be more fun not to have to go through surgery to be a vampire. JK, you know you're cute even when you have tons of white gauze stuck in your mouth - make sure you call me if you need anything :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Picture...

Anonymous said...

didn't know the surgery was this soon. Can I bring you some chocolate ice cream? That was my favorite when I had my wisdom teeth out....

Rachael said...

MMMMM....ICE CREAM. I'm so much better than I was. Yesterday I almost croaked (at least I felt like it). And the swelling finally has gone down so I don't look like I got punched in the mouth....always a good thing.

DR. BELINDA NOAH, ATTORNEY/PROFESSOR said...

I'm running for the U. S. Senate. Please visit my website at noahforsenate.blogspot.com. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Red, I sure hope you got some good drugs out of that.