Monday, July 11, 2005

Mufasa


Behold, the power of horse clippers, a pair of wire gloves, and two very determined people. I think John and Carroll did a rather good job with Wuga. Besides, she's such a sweet kitty and all...I can't imagine them having any problems. I guess it does save a hefty bill from the groomer (if you're able to avoid any emergency room visits). I would like to schedule an appointment for you to come clip Ellie and the barn cat Wommy (p.s.- hope your insurance is paid up). More photos to come!

Rachael's Quote of the Day (dedicated to Chase): "Even overweight cats instinctively know the cardinal rule: when fat, arrange youself in slim poses."
-John Weitz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you say she's a nice kitty??? She's making her evil face in that picture...

Rachael said...

I think she looks nice. You should see Ellie. He's all poofy again!