Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lilly Vanilly


Just when I get excited about really training my new baby horse she goes and gets hurt...again. The sole of her foot peeled away revealing soft tissue that she is walking on. Ouch! Back to the stall she goes. She isn't in any pain or anything. I found a new suppement feed called "Combat Boots" that she gets 2x a day. Now, if I could only find a reliable blacksmith~~~Yeah, who am I kidding. I think I've decided to keep the 2 remaining baby kitties. Who in their right mind could split up Lottie and Hazel anyways? They are the perfect pair. I love this picture of Lilly. It was taken a few days after I bought her. She hasn't been that clean since. I heart her.


Quote of the Day: "When I die I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car."

8 comments:

Carroll said...

I almost died peacefully in my sleep on the 55 bypass at 1:00 am this morning...

Rachael said...

At least Bear's parents are home safely.

babyarnie said...

Wow... who took that breathtaking shot of that horse??

Anonymous said...

Your horse is a nerd...woops! I was actually talking about you but accidently said "horse". Sorry, my bad.

Carroll said...

but Scout's big...right???

Rachael said...

yes but Lilly is prettier...don't be jealous...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Alright, I've had enough of viewing this stinkin' horse. I want some new material posted!!!

Carroll said...

you can post a picture of Lilly doing the dance of joy as Scout leaves the pasture...