Monday, March 19, 2007

El Pasture is Done!


Scout has his suitcase packed and he's waiting by his stall door to come live at my house. We pick him up on Saturday morning so he can begin his new life as a productive citizen in society. Or, on the cow farm. I turned Cole out in the new section on Saturday. He scampered around (as only Cole can do) and then followed it up with 15 minutes of pure horror as he charged the barbed wire part of the fence and slid to a stop just before plowing into it. Scout has 4 months to get completely broke before I ship him off to his new family...right down the road.

Come visit!

4 comments:

Carroll said...

How exciting! I can't wait to come see him! (and your new pasture, of course!)

babyarnie said...

I can't wait to see him out in the pasture with the other horses! Daddy has worked so hard on the new pasture, it looks great!!

Anonymous said...

I have that saddle! glad to hear everyone is still alive :-)

Anonymous said...

so...it looks like i will be home until wed. morning for now, so i will be available to help move my horse. see ya'll in a little while.