Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mama Kitty

Carroll, this post is for you. This is my new (new of about 3 months) barn kitty. She isn't a true Manx cat. Her tail used to be huge and fluffy and at her former home she got it hung in some brush and it eventually fell off. But, now she's mine. Just ignore the wad of hay on her back. I was having a hard time getting her to sit still for the photo and it confused her just long enough to snap a picture. She has big shoes to fill being the next barn kitty after Wommy "passed away." We still have a picture of her at the barn to remind us how close we came to danger every time we fed horses. That cat was hateful but we loved her anyway.

If you so chose to come and visit her, make sure you bring her squishy food (because she loves it so much) and whatever you do...don't turn your back on her. Sometimes she gets inspired to wrap around your leg while trying to gnaw it off.

Famous last words: "I think it's trying to communicate......"

5 comments:

Carroll said...

awww! She's so cute! (I think she's only cute because I'm miles away from her and in no danger here...)

Thanks for the party last night. I think I ate WAY too many pizza rolls...

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the cat from your Uncle Tommy's house?

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Wommy Wombat! I didn't know she was no longer! I kinda liked her...but she never tried to kill me, either.

babyarnie said...

Consider yourself lucky miranda. She tried to kill just about anyone. But dont worry, she's not dead she's just resting. She'll be back. ;)

Anonymous said...

Your new cat is beautiful! You can keep taking them in, I am now a TWO cat household, looking forward to someday having maybe ONE dog and NO cats!
-LYDS