Monday, November 27, 2006

The Hard Push Towards Christmas

Today I got this strange feeling that Christmas and Thanksgiving were all squished together and I was out of vacation days for this year. Then I realized I was wrong. Thank goodness!! I hope everyone is all shopped up for gifts. I ran out of ideas and found myself wondering through Walgreens throwing random things into the cart...mostly for the "Yankee Swap" the group is planning. I forgot the date. What was the date again? Oh, it's Christmas card time. If you don't want one let me know and I'll mark you off my list. The first one to find Dump on my cards gets a prize. He kept sneaking in the shot and ended up in the photo...without anyone knowing.

P.S.- I know who decorated the church........

8 comments:

Joy said...

HANNAH!!! (opps! i mean shhhhh, it was hannah).

Lydia said...

Hey, I knew it was Hannah before she even did it. No. I'm not physic- she borrowed my church key to get in:) Good job, Hans!

Lydia said...

Solo

Anonymous said...

FYI - pictures are up on our blog...

- and hey - you're getting a cool present from me this year - I didn't pick it out... :-)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't a big secret or anything, I just didn't feel the need to tell people. I will however tell everyone that I want a puppy for Christmas. Preferably one that costs $500.00 a month to feed and who's name rhymes with Paint Kernard.

Rachael said...

Keithan,

I know what I'm getting you too. I just have to get motivated and go buy it before all the selfish people:)

Rachael said...

Keithan,

I know what I'm getting you too. I just have to get motivated and go buy it before all the selfish people:)

Anonymous said...

Hannah doesn't need ANYTHING that rhymes with Paint Kernard. She has a cat. A cat that knocks ornaments off the tree, messes up the trees in my village, and won't stay off the kitchen table or stop scratching my furniture.