Thursday, November 16, 2006

Everybody Remain Calm



Dump lived through the night. I took these pictures this morning as proof. If you look closely you can see is war torn face in the first picture. He has some swelling and he isn't acting completely normal, but, if you ran your face into a 1.5 ton speeding truck you might have some problems too. I don't think he got off of his sick bed (the downstairs couch) all night. You are welcome to come by and visit...or take him home and make him an inside cat. Pulling a half dead cat out of the road has scarred me for life and I'm taping all my cats feet to the porch.

And on a more serious note: people who hurt animals (intentionally) should be hit repeatedly. And then put in jail.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Dump! Glad to hear that he's feeling a little better. I'm sure John will be by with some flowers and wet food soup sometime today...

Rachael said...

I called the vet to tell her he was ok. She said to give him some squishy food for awhile. I know his teeth hurt and his face is still swollen.

Anonymous said...

if dump needs anything, minus a $300 vet bill, let me know. anything for the greatest cat in the whole world. also, did aari make it through the storm last night?

Rachael said...

She made it up to eat hay this morning. So, I'm guessing she's still alive.

Lydia said...

Did someone hit Dump on purpose? That's awful- although I've been tempted to throw Herschel out in the road on a few occasions:)

Rachael said...

No, it was dark. And, Dump WAS in the road and all. I'm sure it was an accident. But I blame the guy because it make me feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hannah can blame him for her spelling while she's at it...

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy said...

poor dump! I will be over promptly with some catnip to help drug the pain away :-)

Elizabeth said...

awww poor Dump(strange name!)