Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tommy Boy


Does this look familiar to anyone? Hmmm.
Anyway, 15 million horse shows this weekend. I'm gonna have to drink my V-8 so I have the energy to pull it off. Oh, and Joy, don't even think about coming to get your horse. I'm keeping him forever. He looks so pretty out in my round pen eating grass. I'm sure he'll make Cole a nice little pasture buddy. So, stay away from my house and your horse...I mean...my horse. Oh, and my kitty is still cute. He actually sleeps through the night now instead of waking up at 6:00, tearing up my room, and going back to sleep right before I have to get up for work. As for the name, none yet. I had some great suggestions. But, I just can't find one that fits him. So, just calling him "Here Kitty" is working out just fine. As for the photo, this is Mike (obviously) at the lake in a canoe (another obvious).

11 comments:

Joy said...

Hey, i need someone to keep him when i go away to grad school... Cole might end up with a pasture buddy, and if i remember correctly they were friends the last time we took a trail ride! As to the kitty, any minute now, the perfect name is gonna pop into mind...

babyarnie said...

My what a fat man in that boat!!

Carroll said...

Canoes make me nervous. I got dumped out of one once.

Joy said...

canoes are the best... just ask mommy, she almost always capsizes when she is in boat...

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Hey Mike, is there a mark on my face? It really hurts. Not so much here, or here, but right here.

Anonymous said...

I vote for "here kitty" to be his real name...I once knew someone who's cat was named "hey you"

Carroll said...

then you can call him HK for short. HK and Uzi...two great gun names...

Lydia said...

I know all about those canoes. Too bad Joy kept me from winning the race!

Anonymous said...

yeah well try canoeing with her in alligator infested water... yeah, that'll scare your pants off....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful lake, where is that???

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »