Tuesday, April 04, 2006

9 to 4:30...ish


I'm working!! Finally! I can function like a normal human being...or whatever. And, I drove all by myself. Even better news...I turned the horses out on the new grassy pasture this afternoon. I'm getting ready to go take them off of it before we have 4 fantastic cases of founder. Well, with everything going so well, I should be up and running for the horse show next weekend. I finally get to see Cole. I'm pretty sure he thinks I've abandoned him. My doctor call me a little while ago to make sure my "stomach hadn't exploded." Yes, you heard it right. He actually said it. But, at least he was nice enough to call and check on me.

Headed home now to eat what's left of my peach rings and twizzlers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news...glad you are doing OK...Take Cole some Peeps for a treat...Glad your stomach didn't explode...

Joy said...

Ooooo, anonymous love rachael ;) Anyways, seriously Rach, Taco Bell is waiting for you. Their stocks have been dropping since your surgery - the people there look so forlorn...

Carroll said...

Seriously...Joy and I went to Taco Bell on Sunday and they asked us if you had moved or died. : )

John will be glad to know that the horsies like their pasture...

Joy said...

Rach-ael... where are you???

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »