Monday, January 23, 2006

What Could Have Been

I've been sitting here in front of the computer for the past 45 minutes trying to think of a good post. I could tell all of you that I'm now the secretary of the SBS. Or, I could discuss how the Carolina Panthers got stomped last night and Tommy was so sad that he wouldn't even squeeze the rubber chicken. Hmm, what about talking about taking the Promiseland squad (about 600 kids) rollerskating and how, in my attempt to teach the younger ones how to skate, I ran into them...tripped them...and caused massive pile-ups (sad but true). I could talk about all of these things...but...I won't. I'll just sit here basking in the glow of the lap top with the fam and surf through Star Trek, Cops, and America's Funniest Home Videos. Because, after all, what are Mondays for anyway?

hugs and kisses.

11 comments:

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

#1 We all need to work on finding Rach a career/occupation (instead of a job which just fills up some of her daily hours).

#2 Star Trek is definitely on the OK list as long as it's primarily centered around The Next Generation time period and none of that fancy-nancy Kirk stuff (pre-hairpiece, pre-girdle, pre-Priceline days and before 'special effects' were ever created). Right, Jimmy?

Rachael said...

JEAN LUKE FOR PRESIDENT

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Uhm...Jean-Luc?

Wikipedia bio

For the true ST fan, here's a very cool site (complete with sound effects):

LCARSCom.net

R

Joy said...

Rachel has a Career/Occupation - HORSES!!!! Trust me, that is enough to occupy anyone's life! (don't forget promiseland, nursery, quickill, teaching lessons, cooking, cleaning, and being a good friend - which takes tons of time and an excess of Jeep's ;)

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

#1 I don't think she'll be your "good friend" for much longer if you can't even spell her name right ;-)

#2 You forgot gun-slinging (or her various attempts to point in the general direction of a target and cause wanton damage to surrounding flora and fauna).

#3 How much money do these horses bring in? What chances are there for career advancement and pay increases? I imagine they come with a medical and dental plan for Rachael? And, of course, these horses are freely giving of all their monies to contribute to Rachael's pension, Roth IRA, 401(k), etc.?

Horses...puh-leeze...next you'll be telling me she's a professional cat farmer/herder!!!

Goingintoalltheworld said...

Rach,
Cops? America's Funniest Home Videos? Those are lousy websites on which to kill time. I prefer newsoftheweird.com or the funny headlines from the tonight show websites. Anybody else got a good website to check out when you're bored? I seem to find myself without enough homework to occupy my nights.

babyarnie said...

Nope... I'm the professional cat herder/farmer.

Rachael said...

Oh, I was actually watching them on tv with pappy.

Carroll said...

try bored.com. TONS of ways to kill time...the online bubble wrap is pretty fun

Anonymous said...

Rach, I know of a new position you can get....teaching skating lessons at Jellybeans....

Rachael said...

I don't think I'm allowed back in the doors at that place. They have a lock down when they see me drive up. I'm a hazard.