Saturday, December 31, 2011

Almost There


I'm going every week now to the doctor until delivery. Things seem to be progressing nicely. I've had 2 colds in the past 3 weeks and apparently coughing mimics contractions so there is a small chance this little one could come early. We'll see. His kicks are getting so strong that he feels like he's just going to break out on his own. I'm not sure what labor is going to be like but I can say that as far as pregnancy goes it's been a rather uneventful one (despite all my complaining). I'm very thankful for that. I'm finishing up the baby room this week and getting the stroller and car seat just in case I run out of time. The excitement grows and so does my need for sleep. I used to feel guilty spending all day on the couch but I'm finding it's so hard to get up that it's just easier if I just sit there. I'm very ready to see this little one and be able to get on a horse again.

Quote of the Day:

Robert California: Last week an accounting mistake resulted in a client getting their order for free.
Andy: Ooh. That's not good. Chalk that one up to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb out there.
Robert California: Who're they?
Andy: They're both Kevin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOn't listen to anyone...labor is amazing and not at all as bad as people make it out to be. Just stay calm and your baby will be here in no time! <3

Carroll said...

Come on, Baby Donkey! I'm ready to hold you too!